Mar 24 2014
If your driver’s license needs to be renewed you have a window period of grace before the expiry date kicks in, but once your license is out of date, you had better watch out as you could find yourself on the wrong end of the law plus your insurance could refuse to pay you out should you be involved in an accident.
Driving without a current driver’s license could be viewed as being an unlicensed driver, therefore your insurance house or service provider has every right to refute any claim if you are involved in an accident – both your own vehicle and the other party’s vehicle will not be protected and if there are injuries incurred to either party these are not going to be covered either. That is why it is so important to attend to your driver’s licence renewal before it becomes a problem.
Why you need to use Don’t-Q for your driver’s licence renewal:
- Our professional representatives will ensure that all the necessary documentation in gathered for the renewal of your driver’s license.
- If you don’t have an entire day or morning to take out from your busy schedule, then it might be an option to use us to stand in long queues on your behalf.
- We will collect all the necessary documentation for you, process the documentation at the Licensing Department and deliver all the necessary.
This is what will be required from you in order for us to renew your driver’s license:
- You will need four black and white photos with a white background – and you are not permitted to smile in the photos.
- Your current driver’s license which has not passed the expiry date, or your passport or your green bar-coded SA ID book.
But you need to have your fingerprints taken and your eyes tested – how can we assist? This is easy as Don’t-Q will collect you and take you to the Licensing Department – the best part of all is that there will be no queuing because we will organise a rep who will be waiting in the front of the queue for you; life does not get much better than this.
Once the process is completed you will be issued with a temporary license which is valid for no less than six months and after six weeks you will receive your renewed license.
Your driver’s license renewal is important – ensure yours is up to date at all times in order to stay above the law. Our Don’t-Q representative will assist every step of the way to ensure yours is an easy and uncomplicated process.
Visit DontQ Today!
Otherwise for more information visit - Department of home affairs